Top Yorkshire Covers Band - REAL PUB ENTERTAINMENT!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

.
ROTN C '07
.
heres more pics from diane and mr ROCK OF THE NORTH steve plus a few comments we received, you may notice a theme running thru a few, mainly to do with the consumption of too much alchohol
.
firstly from steve himself
.
Big Sexy Dave half joking said to me I was a barsteward for putting the Eric's on after the Blueflies but I know what I'm doing and I also know The Erics can follow anyone...I've seen them do it many times
.
The band played their customary high volume, high energy and humour filled set much to the pleasure of all, and the venue was still full at this late hour. Good to see the dancefloor being used, that's what it's for and the bands over the day certainly attracted the dancers!
.
this next ones from graham of EXPORT and SHIELD OF STEEL
.
things started to get a bit hazy but i think i saw every band, can i just say Mr Sam Eric said something that really stirred something in me and really made me think about the meaning of a song that i love but had never completely understood, i’ve always realised how powerful music is, them few words that BSD and Sam said to introduce "wish you were here" christ it was electric to me an really struck a chord
.
and this one from s Jason of STYCKLEBACK
.
Alright Dave.Yeh, we had a really good night.Some really good bands on there, but its extra nice when you have the punters up dancing!. I was reminded this morning of running in front of the stage with an inflatable guitar during one of your numbers.Man I was so drunk by then I cant remember.I am suffering for it today
JaY
.
.
cheers BSD! Though u guys were awesome las neet!Will be out to see you again sometime soon deffo... loved the pink floyd material!
.
the rest of the Red Mosquito said
.
bloody fantastic set last night guys, great to meet ya's too. Wish You Were Here was epic!!!will deffo have to come see yous again... ya rocked!
keep it loud!
.
grahams better 'alf Tina said
,
Fantastic night, really enjoyed it..All bands were brilliant, but i must say they saved the best band till last..
..Txxx
.
erics and styckleback fan from morley GILL said
.
hi chuck, yes it was a brilliant night i really enjoyed it and you lot were fab as always and i was pissed as a fart as always
lol im just about coming round
gill xx
.
following on from gills comments was Lisa
.
Yes I think that I am with Gill in the "pissed as a fart" club last night.You guys rocked (is that phrase too wanky?) as ususal
Life is great innit?
.

the crew

see you all at the carriers morley

fri 30th nov

dont forget

http://www.myspace.com/theericsrock




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com